Marketing Manager – UK & Ireland
Nuvias Marketing Manager’s own the strategic and tactical marketing plans for their aligned vendor(s) within their region. The primary role is planning and execution of marketing campaigns and activities, as well as providing tactical marketing support to the local sales and product management functions. In addition this role supports driving the Nuvias corporate brand into the local partner and vendor channel ensuring awareness of our brand values, technology solutions and enablement services.
The RoleThe successful candidate will take on the following responsibilities:
70% Partner/Vendor marketing
- Engage with channel partners and vendors to develop integrated marketing plans designed to generate leads, pipeline and sales
- Campaign execution across the marketing mix including telemarketing, events, webinars and digital marketing
- Create channel recruitment, onboarding and growth programmes aligned to vendor requirements.
- Run a schedule of local events including seminars, expos and roadshows
- Manage, track and report on leads using lead management tools, collaborating with local sales teams maximise conversion rates
- Leverage campaigns provided by Nuvias Practice Marketing Teams, translating and localising for local markets
- Provide monthly reports to regional marketing manager on activities and campaign effectiveness
- Drive sales of Nuvias Services and training into partners ensuring awareness and encourage take-up through the integration with marketing campaigns
- Manage the local MDF process supporting to ensure MDF/Co-op funds are processed, managed and claimed effectively within Nuvias Marketing Funds process, and ensure ISO standards are adhered to.
30% Nuvias Brand Marketing
- Build the profile, awareness, positioning and reputation of Nuvias within the channel partner community with your region(s)
- Create a quarterly partner communication plan and leverage Nuvias content to build profile and consistent message across the region
- Build and maintain relationships with key channel press in each region, sharing corporate and local press releases and manage social media accounts
- Ensure Nuvias brand guidelines are implemented and adhered to consistently across the region
Skills / Attributes Required
- Passionate about marketing with at least 2 years’ channel marketing experience in an IT/Technology business essential, preferably within a distributor or working closely with distribution partners
- Willingness to travel to other local offices/vendors/customer locations as required
- Thrives in a pressurised environment, adopting a proactive approach at all times, and able to work under own initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Able to interact with people across the organisation to build lasting effective professional relationships.
- Excellent attention to detail and good analytical and problem solving skills Excellent organisational, administrative and communication skills.
- Strong MS Office skills, previous CRM experience and understanding of email marketing tools essential