Home » About Zycko » Careers » Regional Sales Director
Regional Sales Director – Saudi Arabia
Nuvias is an international value-add distributor of leading edge IT solutions, covering technology areas for every part of the business IT infrastructure, including: data networking, data storage, virtualisation and data centre infrastructure.We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual with a background in selling software and hardware solutions. Reporting to the Sales Director for MEA, this role will involve selling the broad range of Nuvias products in order to meet or exceed sales targets. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, professional, able to work under pressure and have the ability to work on their own initiative, as well as within a team.
Job PurposeResponsible for establishing the Nuvias business in Saudi Arabia then recruiting and managing the team in the Kingdom.
The RoleThe successful candidate will take on the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for setting up the Nuvias KSA business in Saudi Arabia, as the first employee in-country.
- Recruit and manage initial partners and accounts.
- Recruit and manage the Saudi team within Nuvias KSA.
- Achieve country sales targets as set in the budget by the VP MEA.
- Responsible for complete sales cycle, from quick and competitive quotes to assisting with issues regarding invoicing and following up of deliveries.
- Hit personal set sales target.
- Actively pursue new business and/or open new accounts, independently and with the team.
- Effectively manage existing accounts and maintain an extensive knowledge of the clients’ requirements and business needs.
- Maintain and update customer information on CRM for the Saudi region.
- Interaction with key internal departments ie Purchasing, Finance, Sales Support, Marketing and Technical as well as Senior Management in Dubai.
- Responsible for conducting regular staff appraisals.
- Representing Nuvias KSA at all management meetings.
- Adhere to Company policy and work in line with the Company Quality Management System at all times.
- Previous experience of establishing and running a channel business in Saudi Arabia.
- Proven managerial experience of similar sales and product management background.
- Extensive contacts in the Saudi channel and with key end customers.
- Ability to work on own initiative or work as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Motivated and enthusiastic.
- Target driven
- Maintain a professional and polite disposition at all times.
- Fluency in both English and Arabic is essential.