Put your customers in control of their IT and their budgets with Smartpac Financing. Your customers know that they have to spend money to make money, but it's not always that simple. Substantial initial investments are often required for a project that will reap future ROI and lower TCO. Getting the customer sign-off on that initial investment can be the sticking point in a project.
Leasing removes those financial restrictions and enables customers to future proof their IT infrastructure and realise long-term cost savings; update their technology to meet the needs of their business and ensure scalability.
Put yourself in control of the account!
You can apply an integrated sales approach to your customers that takes account of both their financial concerns and their technological requirements, paving the way for easier selling and greater customer satisfaction.
Why Smartpac Financing?
Smartpac can help you establish your finance offering, whether you are selling to IT decision-makers or financial controllers, we have experts on hand to help analyse your customers’ requirements, draw up an appropriate proposal, and discuss the implications with you.?
Benefits to you
- Enables you to offer flexible creative solutions that can accommodate customers’ changing technological requirements in the future, adding to your value proposition
- Protects against future competition
- Provides you with incremental revenue, opening up larger opportunities
- Puts you in a position to offer a total solution that satisfies both the requirements of the IT department and the financial functions of the customers’ business
- Provides you with a prepared solution to customers’ budgetary and capital constraints
- Opens access to different high-level financial contacts
- Addresses their concerns about being locked-in to technology that may be superseded, avoiding being left with partially written off legacy product – avoids technical obsolescence
- Lets your customers implement the technology they need now, to meet today’s operational requirements within their existing budget – maximises current available spend
- Streamlines the financing process, extending it beyond the hardware / software environment to cover infrastructure, consultancy, maintenance, etc.
- Helps to release capital for other projects, thereby making it easier for IT departments to present a convincing case for investment today