Zycko Trade-in Program
Zycko is offering its reseller partners a trade-in program to facilitate new business to end-users. The trade-in program enables resellers to trade-in surplus equipment against purchases of new products from Zycko.
- Contact your Zycko Account Manager with an equipment list, that you wish to trade-in
- Your Account Manager will provide you with a quotation and reference number that will be valid for 4 weeks
- Once you have taken receipt of the new Zycko supplied equipment, the used product must be delivered to a Zycko designated warehouse within 30 days
- On receipt of the equipment and subject to a satisfactory check a credit note will be issued to you
The trade-in program is designed to be flexible to allow customers to replace their incumbent used infrastructure. This means the trade-in program covers most of the leading Datacomms products such as Cisco, Juniper and HP.
Terms & Conditions
- All trade-in quotations are valid for 4 weeks before PO has to be placed
- All trade-in quotations will be itemised (by line item)
- Trade-in goods have to be delivered within 30 days of new equipment being delivered
- Money will be paid to reseller by way of credit note against PO for new equipment
- Credit note will only be issued on receipt of goods having been checked
For a quote please contact your
Zycko Account Manager on +44 (0)1285 868 500