APM200 Application Performance Management Essentials
The five-day APM200 solution-focused class offers an introduction to key Riverbed application and network performance monitoring solutions. Attend this training course to gain hands-on installation and configuration experience using the SteelCentral AppResponse appliance for end-user experience monitoring, SteelCentral Transaction Analyzer software to evaluate and predict application and network performance, and an overview of the SteelCentral AppInternals solution, which allows you to visualise internal server application processes.
Instructor led technical training
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Explain the functionality and benefits of Application Performance Management system.
- Install and configure the SteelCentral™ AppResponse appliance for end-user experience monitoring.
- Use SteelCentral Transaction Analyser software to evaluate and predict application and network performance.
- Overview of the SteelCentral AppInternals solution that allows you to visualize internal server application processes.
- Typical workflow and methodologies.
- Report generation and configuring alerts.
- Cross-tier transaction tracing.
This course is specifically designed for Riverbed customers and resellers/partners involved in the design or deployment of Riverbed performance monitoring solutions.
- Have a basic knowledge of servers, applications, networking, and protocols.
- May have knowledge of basic Multi-tier application architecture with J2EE and .NET terminology.
- Understand TCP/IP, network addressing, and subnet masks.
- Know basic router & switching concepts.
Download the APM200 Course Outline >
HOW TO BOOK
To receive a quote and book a place on a course please contact:
T: +44 (0)1285 868 500 E: firstname.lastname@example.org