KEMP Certified Engineer Bootcamp
KEMP Technologies’ LoadMaster Training Program is available to all VARMaster Partners. The LoadMaster Training Program is designed to help partners learn about all the features, benefits and technical details of KEMP’s LoadMaster product family, and the network environment within which the LoadMaster is deployed.
Classroom based Bootcamp
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Describe the features and benefits of KEMP’s Hardware / Virtual and GEO Global Multi-Site LoadMaster solutions.
- Learn how to configure the LoadMaster System via the user interface (GUI) and how to access the CLI.
- Configure and deploy the LoadMasters & Templates during the hands on lab session.
- Considerations for sizing the LoadMaster in customer engagements.
- Perform basic troubleshooting and identify any potential problems that might occur when deploying the products.
1 day – 9:00 – 17:00
KEMP Certified Engineer Bootcamp is targeted specifically at KEMP resellers / partners who are involved in the design, deployment, or administration/technical support of LoadMaster appliances and software.
- Certification as a CCNA or the equivalent internetworking knowledge extremely helpful (routing protocols, TCP/IP, network design, and troubleshooting).
- Basic knowledge of the Linux operating system is helpful but not required.
HOW TO BOOK
To receive a quote and book a place on a course please contact:
T: +44 (0)1285 868 500 E: firstname.lastname@example.org