SD200 Storage Delivery Essentials
This four-day course offers an introduction to the SteelFusion solution with hands-on installation and configuration experience using the SteelFusion graphical user and command line interfaces.
Instructor led technical training
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Explain the functionality and benefits of storage systems
- Explain the business argument for SteelFusion
- Explain how SteelFusion works
- Identify typical use cases
- Option a SteelHead EX for best practices SteelFusion operation
- Use the SteelFusion GUI to define and project a LUN from a network’s core to a branch at its edge
- Configure SteelFusion for a variety of data protection scenarios
This course is specifically designed for Riverbed customers and resellers/partners involved in the administration of application servers, data storage, virtualization, and deployment of the Riverbed SteelFusion products in enterprise environments.
- Have a basic knowledge of storage, applications, networking, and protocols.
- May have knowledge of basic storage & virtualization concepts.
- Understand TCP/IP, network addressing, and subnet masks.
- Know basic router & switching concepts.
HOW TO BOOK
To receive a quote and book a place on a course please contact:
T: +44 (0)1285 868 500 E: email@example.com