- KEMP Technologies
- 19 May 2015KEMP Launches New Family Of High Performance ADCs
- 12 May 2015KEMP Technologies Collaboration Creates LiquidSecurity Hardware
- 11 May 2015KEMP Technologies Joins Microsoft Enterprise Cloud Alliance
- 4 Mar 2015KEMP Offers Free LoadMaster For DevOps
- 12 Feb 2015KEMP Joins Dell’s Technology Partner Program
High Availability, Scalability and Security for Application Delivery
KEMP Technologies is a leading provider of load balancer software with over 26,000 deployments for enterprises and organisations that demand highly available, scalable and secure e-commerce, web and collaboration applications. KEMP empowers customers to rapidly scale their operations by delivering applications with Layer 4-7 high availability, optimised performance and secure access – while offering users platform flexibility across hardware, software, and cloud ADC solutions. See how KEMP compares to F5 & Citrix here .
There are a number of reasons why KEMP has a 99% Customer Satisfaction rate. Skilled engineers ensure customers get straight to someone who can fix their problem, and this response comes within 1 hour of creating a ticket. KEMP’s auto escalation feature saves time for the customer, and when the issue extends beyond the LoadMaster environment, KEMP support will continue to help; from the associated network components right through to the application.
KEMP’s easy-to-manage products provide the following benefits:
- Layer 4, Layer 7 Load Balancing
- Layer 7 (or Cookie) Persistence
- SSL Offload/SSL Acceleration
- Application Health Checking
- Adaptive (Server Resource) Load Balancing
- Layer 7 Content Switching
- Application Acceleration: HTTP Caching, Compression & IPS
- KEMP’s Web Application Firewall Pack (AFP) available on all platforms
Watch the LoadMaster Demo .
The KEMP LoadMaster is a Microsoft Certified Load Balancer for Exchange 2010, Exchange 2013 and Exchange 2016. View KEMP’s LoadMaster Sizing Guide for MS Exchange to see which of their products is best for you.
KEMP Technologies Distributor
Zycko has been a KEMP Technologies distributor since 2011, offering a full portfolio of channel enablement services including extensive professional services such as pre and post-sales support, through to needs analysis. As well as a KEMP distributor, Zycko is also a KEMP Technologies Authorised Training Partner (ATP), and can help channel partners with both sales and technical training.
If you would like to test, or to present, KEMP products to your customers, Zycko has a KEMP Technologies demonstration lab available remotely or on site across Europe. If you would like to book the KEMP demonstration lab, please click here.