Innovative, Scalable & Open Network Storage Solutions
Intelligent, high-performance yet affordable Application Delivery Controllers and Server Load Balancer appliances. KEMP Technologies have a comprehensive range of cost-effective, purpose built products designed to meet a variety of web and application traffic management requirements. KEMP’s products combine advanced load balancing algorithms, layer 7 content switching, extensive persistence (sticky) options and SSL acceleration to increase your server application performance, availability and security whilst reducing costs and enhancing your website visitors’ experience.
KEMP’s easy-to-manage products provide outstanding:
- Server efficiency & availability
- SSL-accelerated security
- Optimal distribution of web traffic
- Content switching technology
- Access to critical data
- Server health checking
See the LoadMaster Demo .
Approved by Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Qualification Program
The full KEMP LoadMaster product suite supports Microsoft Exchange. View KEMP's LoadMaster Sizing Guide for MS Exchange to see which of their products is best for you.
KEMP Technologies Distributor
Zycko has been a KEMP Technologies Distributor since 2011. Zycko offers a full portfolio of channel enablement services including extensive professional services such as pre and post-sales support, through to needs analysis. As well as a KEMP Technologies Distributor, Zycko is also a KEMP Technologies Authorised Training Partner (ATP), and can help channel partners with both sales and technical training. Commercially we have both an in-house marketing team, and a dedicated product management team which can help KEMP Technologies partners with lead generation and business development opportunities.
If you would like to test, or to present, KEMP products to your customers, Zycko has a KEMP Technologies demonstration lab available remotely or on site across Europe. If you would like to book the KEMP Technologies demonstration lab please go here >>
- Why You Need to Load Balance Exchange 2010
- KEMP LoadMaster Load Balancer
- Remote Desktop Services
- Availability for Non-mailbox Server Roles
- Introduction to Load Balancing with KEMP Technologies
- Introducing KEMP Technologies Edge Security Pack
- Why you Need to Load Balance Exchange 2010
- Exchange Client Access and Load balancing with Nathan Winters
- Load Balancing Lync 2010 & 2013 in the Real World
- High Availability for Non-Email Server Roles; Best Practices and Tips
- RDS: Expanding Past One Server