The LoadMaster 2200 has the staple features you require at a price you can afford. The integrated SSL acceleration and Layer 7 content switching makes it ideal for creating highly available server clusters.
To ensure that users get the best possible experience, the LoadMaster intelligently and efficiently apportions user traffic between web and application servers. The LoadMaster 2200 allows IT administrators to adapt to network changes easily by providing a resource optimisation layer in front of applications and servers, therefore giving them more control.
- Server Load Balancing - Layers 4 & 7
- 4 X GbE ports
- Up to 256 Virtual & 1000 Real Servers
- SSL Acceleration
- Layer 7 Content Switching
- Caching, Compression & IPS
- IP & Layer 7 Persistence (sticky)
- High Availability - 99.999% (Hot Standby)
- Server & Application Health Checking
- Intuitive Web User Interface
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption
Approved by Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Qualification Program
The full KEMP LoadMaster product suite supports Microsoft Exchange. View KEMP's LoadMaster Sizing Guide for MS Exchange to see which of their products is best for you.