- Mellanox Technologies
- 17 Jan 2017Mellanox Ethernet Solutions Selected to Accelerate Baidu’s Machine Learning Platforms
- 23 Sep 2016Mellanox Appoints Alinka Flaminia as Senior Vice President & General Counsel
- 11 Aug 2016Mellanox Launches Integrated Networking Solutions that Accelerate NVMe Over Fabrics
- 29 Jul 2016Mellanox Receives Baidu’s Award for Technology Leadership
- 29 Jul 2016Medallia Deploys Mellanox Ethernet Solutions
Read More Mellanox News
Mellanox Cables & Transceivers
Delivering a Cost Effective Method of Connecting High Bandwidth Fabrics
Mellanox Technologies’ Ethernet and InfiniBand cables and transceivers are a cost-effective solution for connecting bandwidth fabrics. Moreover, they are the ideal way to extend the benefits of Mellanox’s high-performance InfiniBand adapters and can ensure that a company gets the best performance from their network infrastructure while keeping costs low.
Mellanox offers a range of cables and transceivers, including copper cables, active optical cables and optical transceivers. As well as meeting or exceeding IBTA and IEEE standards, Mellanox Certified cables are all tested on Mellanox equipment to ensure optimal signal integrity and the best end-to-end performance. Like all Mellanox Ethernet and InfiniBand solutions, this provides IT managers with the peace of mind that the products are industry tested and of the highest quality.
The other main strengths of the cables and transceivers are that they are easy to install – saving time on arduous tasks that can instead be spent finding ways to add value to the business – and they are fit for long-term operation, eradicating the need to replace parts on a regular basis. This will keep costs down and ensure network efficiency remains at its optimum level.
Delivering low insertion loss, Mellanox’s cables are available in a range of lengths and also come with coloured pull-tabs and jackets, making the installation process far easier.