Multi-Tenanted Performance Management System
VitalSuite is Nokia’s multi-tenanted performance management system for networks, applications, voice and data. Designed to meet carrier grade levels of performance across multi-vendor, multi-technology, global mission critical networks end-to-end.
The software provides complete application and network performance visibility across Cloud and IP Infrastructures ensuring SLAs exceed end user expectations without maintaining dozens of separate tools that cost time and money.
Designed for partners to manage their own complex environments or provide network and application performance as-a-service to multiple customers. Some main features are:
- Integrated dashboards, intuitive drill down displays and extensive standard reports
- Comprehensive support of over 700 different devices across 70 different vendors
- Ability to create highly customised reports that meet the needs of both executive management and technical teams.
- Scale to over 1.6 million resources in a single VitalSuite installation
- Provide an Extensible Toolkit that can easily support new devices and applications
- Offer highly flexible thresholding capabilities
- Offer a multi-level domain to ensure the VitalSuite Information Model maps to the organisation (by technology, business unit, customer, geography, etc.)