'Server Cabinet' & Rear Door Heat Exchanger
Style & Substance
Ambient air is drawn through an impressive 80% air efficient AirTech Plus door. Six Hot swap/N+1 fans mounted in the rear door draw the hot air over a chilled water filled coil. This acts as the heat exchanger and removes 100% of the delta T, passing the air back into the room at ambient temperature.
Cold ambient air passes through the AirTech Plus door onto the equipment, gaining in temperature as it passes through. The hot air is then pulled over a chilled coil, the resulting chilled air is vented back into the room at ambient temperature.
CL20 Data Cabinet Features:
- 20kw (nominal) l Rear Door Heat Exchanger and 35kw (nominal) Rear Door Heat Exchanger
- Precision cooling
- No need for 'Drip Tray'
- Six hot swap fans
- Fan fail alarm as standard, visual and data line transmission
- Variable speed fans
- Built in redundancy
- 80% venting on front door
- Optional remote monitoring and administration
- Unique styling
- 1000kg weight loading as standard
- Full range of accessories