This course provides students with the knowledge and skills necessary for administration of compliance archiving, migration archiving, content indexing, and search using the CommCell Console interface for the CommVault Common Technology Engine (CTE).
Practical examples and 'hands-on labs' are used to reinforce the concepts in this course such as:
- Installation, configuration, and administration of migration archiving for Exchange, SharePoint, Domino E-mail and Network Appliance File Server
- Installation, configuration, and administration of compliance archiving for Exchange
- Recalling/Recovering of archived data
- Sizing and installing a content indexing engine
- Configuration and administration of Online and Offline content indexing
- Installation, configuration, and administration of compliance and end-user search interfaces
- Accessing/restoring search results
- Archiving, Content Indexing, and Search best practices
- While the most recent available version of the software is used in class, the presented concepts and best practices are applicable to all supported versions starting with version 7.0.
Attendees require an Administration level of understanding of Windows 2000/2003 Server.