- Professional Services
It is important to note that the Zycko Support service is channel only and is never sold directly to end-users even if service is provided directly at times.
The portal offers the ability to manage your support contracts, be alerted to those that are due to expire soon and to be your focussed resource for interaction with the support team should problems arise. It has been designed to be clear in purpose, intuitive to use and not overly complex and yet provide all of the information you might need.
Other Benefits of Zycko Support Include:
- 24 hour 7 days a week helpdesk manned by qualified engineers
- Ability to escalate fault calls within the helpdesk to the vendor
- Where applicable all spares are owned and managed by Zycko Support
- Spares held in secure locations globally with 24 hour access
- Engineer to site capability
- Prorate additions to your contract to achieve 1 renewal date
- One-stop-shop for ALL Riverbed technologies
- Software updates and configuration assistance with a valid support contract
You can contact the Zycko Support service team in three ways, by calling:
|Australia||1-800-985-171||Belgium||07 848 02 36|
|France||09 75 18 16 56||Germany||0800 762 7872|
|Hungary||06 80 016-393||Italy||199 241 410|
|Luxembourg||2088 0660||Netherlands||085 888 0630|
|Norway||852 26 505||Poland||0-0-800-112-4162|
|Portugal||800 813 650||Russia||8-10-8002-801-1012|
|Spain||90 166 7707||Sweden||0770 791811|
|Switzerland||0800 834 570||United Kingdom||0800 072 1089|
|USA||1-888-927-2772||All other countries||+44 1285 868 699|
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by logging into the Zycko Portal: www.zyckoportal.com
Please ensure you have the serial number of the device available when you contact the Zycko Support helpdesk.
Click here to download Zycko Support documents.