Zycko Support is a channel only support organisation, part of the Zycko group.
The Zycko Support portal has been developed with the Reseller community as the key users in mind but offers the ability to end-users too to raise and interact with the Zycko Support helpdesk if a direct support model has been proposed by their reseller. It is important to note that the Zycko Support service is channel only and is never sold directly to end-users even if service is provided directly at times.
The portal offers the ability to manage your support contracts, be alerted to those that are due to expire soon and to be your focussed resource for interaction with the support team should problems arise. It has been designed to be clear in purpose, intuitive to use and not overly complex and yet provide all of the information you might need.
Other Benefits of Zycko Support Include:
- 24 hour 7 days a week helpdesk manned by qualified engineers
- Ability to escalate fault calls within the helpdesk to the vendor
- Where applicable all spares are owned and managed by Zycko Support
- Spares held in secure locations globally with 24 hour access
- Engineer to site capability
- Prorate additions to your contract to achieve 1 renewal date
- One-stop-shop for ALL Riverbed technologies
- Software updates and configuration assistance with a valid support contract
You can contact the Zycko Support service team in three ways, by calling:
|Belgium||07 848 02 36||France||09 75 18 16 56|
|Germany||0800 762 7872||Hungary||06 80 016-393|
|Italy||199 241 410||Luxembourg||2088 0660|
|Netherlands||085 888 0630||Norway||852 26 505|
|Poland||0-0-800-112-4162||Portugal||800 813 650|
|Russia||8-10-8002-801-1012||Spain||90 166 7707|
|South Africa||0875 502 322||Sweden||0770 791811|
|Switzerland||0800 834 570||United Kingdom||0800 072 1089|
|USA||877.678.7251||All other countries||+44 1285 868 699|
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by logging into the Zycko Portal: www.zyckoportal.com
Please ensure that you have the serial number of the device when you request assistance so that we may validate your support entitlement.