Tintri will use information about your customers data centre to demonstrate how easy it is for them to save time and money. Here’s how it works:
- Get your customer to download RVTools here. This is a third-party tool from Robware.net that has been downloaded more than 400K times and can be used to capture information about your customer’s virtual machines and ESX hosts.
- They must then run RVTools and send the raw output using the form below.
- Tintri will analyse the data and schedule a review
- Your customer must give Tintri 30 minutes of their time in-person, to share their findings – which will look something like this, and will be based entirely on their data.
- To thank them for their time, Tintri will send them an Apple Watch
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is limited to non-Tintri customers in Austria, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, South Africa, Switzerland, Sweden and the UK using vSphere with at least 25 TB of virtual disks and/or more than 250 VMs.
- Valid until December 31, 2015 while supplies last. A maximum of 100 watches will be provided. Void where prohibited.
- Limit one watch per organisation. Apple Watch is a trademark of Apple.
- Tintri partners and suppliers are not eligible to participate.
- The program is subject to change by Tintri at any time.
- Download the FAQs here